Have you been injured in a car or truck accident? If you have, you may be entitled to compensation for costs, damages and injuries associated with your accident. Some of the items that you may be entitled to compensation for are outlined below.
- MEDICAL CARE & TREATMENT:
- Ambulance ride
- Emergency room
- Chiropractic care
- Physical Therapy
- LOST WAGES OR INCOME:
- Job loss, or reduced income during injury
- Costs associated with increase needs (child care, transportation, etc.)
- PHYSICAL AND / OR EMOTIONAL PAIN:
- In certain circumstance compensation can be gained to help tilt the scale of justice in your favor to cover physical and emotional hardship.
- PROPERTY DAMAGE:
- Vehicle damages
- Damages to items within the vehicle or on your person that may have been damaged or destroyed.
Our attorneys will properly access your physical legal circumstances and then guide you on the best course of action that should be taken. In some circumstances the 833-INJURED team will be able to quickly and effectively handle your legal needs, while other circumstances might require new or additional legal counsel to ensure maximum compensation for your particular circumstance.